A Small Firm With A Large Reach
Associated Attorneys of New England is dedicated to meeting the legal needs of clients throughout New Hampshire and Maine. From our office in Manchester, New Hampshire, our three attorneys and staff provide skilled services and experienced representation in the areas of criminal defense, real estate law, personal injury, family law and more. While our firm may be small, our legal practice and our ambitions are just the opposite.
To learn more about each of our talented attorneys, follow the links below:
Attorneys On A Mission
Many law firms are driven by profit and prestige. We aim higher than that. At Associated Attorneys of New England, our mission is to provide personal, cost-effective, prompt, creative and superior legal representation to every client.
Here’s what that means:
- Our service is personal because it is tailored to you and your needs. We take the time to listen, to get to know you and to respond to your concerns.
- We strive to be cost-effective because we believe everyone should have access to quality representation.
- Being prompt results in both better service to our clients and lower costs. We work to respond to your questions right away, keep you updated throughout the process and to resolve your legal matter as efficiently as possible.
- We look for creative legal solutions based on cutting-edge legal theories, out-of-the-box thinking and novel strategies.
- We offer services and representation in numerous practice areas, in state or federal court, and serve clients across three states. That’s superior legal representation.
Contact Us To Learn More About How We Can Help You
From our office in New Hampshire, Associated Attorneys of New England is ready to serve clients throughout New Hampshire and Maine. With a wide range of legal offerings and a talented team of attorneys, we are ready to help you with nearly any legal issue you may be facing. To discuss your options with one of our lawyers in an initial consultation, call us at 603-734-5476 or simply send us an email.